Learning and Study Strategies Inventory
(LASSI) 2nd Edition
The Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI) is designed to gather information about learning and study practices and attitudes. Upon submission and approval of your institution number, 80 statements will be presented that relate to your knowledge of these areas. If you
are ready to begin, locate the following URL with your web browser: www.hhpubco.com/LASSI/
Please note the above URL is different from H&H Publishing Company’s main web site address.
This URL will direct you to a web page that contains directions for taking the LASSI. After you have read these directions, you must enter your school number to continue. Your school number along with your user name and password can be obtained by calling the Academic Support Center at 817-598-6278.
After entering this information, the next screen to appear will be the LASSI assessment. You
must enter your first name and last name into the spaces provided for the page to be submitted correctly. The ID and e-mail fields are optional.
You will be asked to respond to 80 statements. To help you decide which responses to select,
we would like to explain what is meant by each option.
- By Not at all typical of me, we do not necessarily mean that the statement would never describe you, but that it would be true of you only in rare instances.
- By Not very typical of me, we mean that the statement generally would not be true
- By Somewhat typical of me, we mean that the statement would be true of you about half of the time.
- By Fairly typical of me, we mean that the statement would generally be true of you.
- By Very much typical of me, we do not necessarily mean that the statement would always describe you, but that it would be true of you almost all of the time.
After completing all the items and successfully submitting the results, a two-page report will be displayed listing your scores for each scale, together with your name, institution, date of admini-
stration, and an explanation of your results. You may print a copy of the results for your records.
~ Back to Top